Terms and Conditions
By using our websited icelandtravelcenter.com and icelandtravelcenter.is you agree to our Terms and Conditions (T&C). We urge you to not use the website if you do not agree with our T&C.
We reserve the right to change this document without notice.
Iceland Travel Center is a promotional website and an affiliate of tours and services from a variety of companies.
1. You agree to use www.icelandtravelcenter.com (or ITC hereafter) and any of our affiliated websites and products.
2. You will only use ICT to make legitimate requests to book tours and other services that we offer through our websites. That means no speculative, false, or fraudulent requests. You also agree not to use robots or other automated means to access our products.
3. You agree to our (T&C) and the way we present our products on our websites.
4. ITC staff does not endorse any offensive, indecent, inaccurate, or inappropriate behavior or content. By using this site, you agree not to put stuff like that up here.
5. If ITC staff find your use of this site offensive, indecent, inaccurate, or inappropriate we reserve the right to ban your use of the website.
6. We cannot vouch for the accuracy in the descriptions of all the tours we promote. If someone is using our site to promote a tour with inaccurate information, we reserve the right to remove that content. We appreciate that you inform us of such inaccurate or unlawful content on our site.
7. You agree not to copy any of the content of this website, not even for personal use. All the photos and videos are bound to copyrights.
1. We reserve the right to remove content from our site without notice and at our sole discretion.
2. We are under no obligation to keep anything you write in the comment system on ITC for any length of time.
3. By submitting a comment or comments on our website you agree to allow us to keep it visible on ITC for as long as we wish. If you request to have your comments removed from our system we will do so
Payments, Cancellations and amendments
1. Payments for reservations or other products that are promoted on ITC goes through a secured booking/payment systems owned and operated by our associates and advertisers.
2. Once your transaction has gone through the secure booking system you will receive a confirmation email and a receipt from the Tour Provider or Travel agency from which you are purchasing. Should you need to cancel or amend your reservation, your first choice should be to contact the Tour Provider or Travel agency. If for any reason you would rather have us make the amendments you can email us at info-(at)- icelandtravel.com
3. Cancellations differ from one company to another. We urge you to read carefully the terms and conditions for each individual product.
4. Cancellations can be made by the suppliers of tours due to weather conditions. Your safety is of their utmost concern.
If for any reason you question these terms and conditions feel free to send us a line through our contact page: Contact us here
Have a safe journey